St Joseph’s is a Catholic co-educational primary school where the Franciscan values of Humility, Care and Respect permeate this community. St Joseph’s caters for students from Prep to Year 6. St Joseph’s is part of the Jubilee Catholic Parish and St Mary Magdalene Church is located on school site. Our school first opened on 24th January in 1938 with one class of 31 students. The Franciscan sisters were in residence in Bardon House and conducted classes in what was then the Parish Church, now used for Out of School Hours Care. Later that year, a benefactor donated a significant amount of money to the Parish for a new school. The original school building was constructed and in 1939 class commenced in that building.
© Brisbane Catholic Education, St Joseph's School Bardon, (2023).